Keller Auto Speedway Race Track in Hanford, California, USA
Keller Auto Speedway Dirt Track Logo
Keller Auto Speedway races IMCA Modifieds, IMCA Sport Modifieds, Mini Stock, Hobby Stock, Street Stock, RaceSaver Wing Sprint, KWS 410 Wing Sprint Cars, USAC/CRA 410 Sprints, Legends of Kerney Bowl Super Modifieds, Kings of Thunder 360s, USAC Midgets, West Coast Late Models, 360 Wing Sprints, WRA Vintage Midgets, and World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series. Formerly known as Kings Speedway.
dirt track racing advertisement
Keller Auto Speedway Dirt Track Location
801 South 10th Avenue
Hanford, California, 93230 USA
- lat: 36.318118, lng: -119.635341
- Link to Google Map
- Surface: 3/8 mile clay oval
dirt track racing advertisement
Keller Auto Speedway Dirt Track Contacts
dirt track racing advertisement
Keller Auto Speedway Dirt Track Racing Schedule
Schedules are known to change without warning, double check with race track before heading out.
Fri, Oct 29
- 2021-10-292021-10-29EventScheduledhttps://dirtFan.com/assets/graphics/track_logos/12.jpgThe Tom Tarlton Classic - King of the West, USAC MidgetsDirt Track RacingDirt Track RacingDirt Track Racershttps://schema.org/OfflineEventAttendanceModeKeller Auto Speedwayhttps://dirtFan.com/dirt-track/USA/California/Hanford/Keller Auto Speedway/https://dirtFan.com/assets/graphics/track_logos/12.jpg$801 South 10th Avenue Hanford, California, 93230 USA
- KWS - King of the West Sprints by NARChttps://dirtFan.com/dirt-track-racing-organization/KWS/King of the West Sprints by NARC/KWS - King of the West Sprints by NARC Dirt Track Racing Organization - 2021-10-292021-10-29EventScheduledhttps://dirtFan.com/assets/graphics/track_logos/12.jpg$21,000 Tom Tarlton ClassicDirt Track RacingDirt Track RacingDirt Track Racershttps://schema.org/OfflineEventAttendanceModeKeller Auto Speedwayhttps://dirtFan.com/dirt-track/USA/California/Hanford/Keller Auto Speedway/https://dirtFan.com/assets/graphics/track_logos/12.jpg$801 South 10th Avenue Hanford, California, 93230 USA
- USAC - United States Auto Clubhttps://dirtFan.com/dirt-track-racing-organization/USAC/United States Auto Club/USAC - United States Auto Club Dirt Track Racing Organization - Midget - Western - 2021-10-292021-10-29EventScheduledhttps://dirtFan.com/assets/graphics/track_logos/12.jpgRacesDirt Track RacingDirt Track RacingDirt Track Racershttps://schema.org/OfflineEventAttendanceModeKeller Auto Speedwayhttps://dirtFan.com/dirt-track/USA/California/Hanford/Keller Auto Speedway/https://dirtFan.com/assets/graphics/track_logos/12.jpg$801 South 10th Avenue Hanford, California, 93230 USA
Sat, Nov 13
- 2021-11-132021-11-13EventScheduledhttps://dirtFan.com/assets/graphics/track_logos/12.jpgFall Classic - Kings of Thunder Winged 360, Western Racesaver, Mini StocksDirt Track RacingDirt Track RacingDirt Track Racershttps://schema.org/OfflineEventAttendanceModeKeller Auto Speedwayhttps://dirtFan.com/dirt-track/USA/California/Hanford/Keller Auto Speedway/https://dirtFan.com/assets/graphics/track_logos/12.jpg$801 South 10th Avenue Hanford, California, 93230 USA
Fri, Nov 19
- 2021-11-192021-11-19EventScheduledhttps://dirtFan.com/assets/graphics/track_logos/12.jpgIMCA Fall Classic Night 1 - IMCA Sport Modifieds, IMCA Stock Cars, Open ModifiedsDirt Track RacingDirt Track RacingDirt Track Racershttps://schema.org/OfflineEventAttendanceModeKeller Auto Speedwayhttps://dirtFan.com/dirt-track/USA/California/Hanford/Keller Auto Speedway/https://dirtFan.com/assets/graphics/track_logos/12.jpg$801 South 10th Avenue Hanford, California, 93230 USA
Sat, Nov 20
- 2021-11-202021-11-20EventScheduledhttps://dirtFan.com/assets/graphics/track_logos/12.jpgIMCA Fall Classic Night 2 - IMCA Sport Modifieds, IMCA Stock Cars, Open ModifiedsDirt Track RacingDirt Track RacingDirt Track Racershttps://schema.org/OfflineEventAttendanceModeKeller Auto Speedwayhttps://dirtFan.com/dirt-track/USA/California/Hanford/Keller Auto Speedway/https://dirtFan.com/assets/graphics/track_logos/12.jpg$801 South 10th Avenue Hanford, California, 93230 USA
dirt track racing advertisement
Keller Auto Speedway Dirt Track News
- BRODY FUSON SHINES AT HANFORD
Starting seventh, Brody Fuson (Bakersfield, CA) took command on the sixth lap from Blake Bower and held off several challenges to score the Saturday night victory at Keller Auto Speedway.
- SCELZI AND MOLES CLAIM MORRIE WILLIAMS MEMORIAL FEATURES, SANDERS TAKES THE OVERALL TITLE
(10/9/2021 - Alex Nieten) Hanford, CA... The NARC-King of the West twin 20-lap Morrie Williams Memorial Fujitsu Features at Hanford's Keller Auto Speedway weaved wildly different tales for the victors, Dominic Scelzi and first-time series winner Mitchel Moles. Scelzi started from the pole in the first feature and brought the field to green alongside fellow front row starter Rico Abreu. Before the field could get through the first set of turns, Mitchel Moles spun from his third starting spot in front of the field. Miraculously, everyone missed him. On the ensuing restart Justin Sanders drove the Works Limited No. 57 by Abreu for second. Sanders stalked Scelzi as the two most winningest sprint car drivers with NARC and in the nation in 2021 navigated slower cars. Scelzi's race nearly ended with heartbreak on lap eight when Steven Kent spun right in front of him coming out of turn four. Scelzi jumped to the outside near the wall and managed to squeeze between Kent's machine and the barrier, just grazing the fence but not harming his Scelzi Enterprises/Red Rose Transportations No. 41. Racing resumed for a few laps following the yellow for Kent until a stopped Kurt Nelson slowed the action again with nine circuits remaining. The hometown hero, DJ Netto, jumped into the runner-up spot in his Netto Ag/Penny Newman Gain No. 88N on the restart but wasn't able to mount serious a charge at Scelzi. The point leader held on to win by a comfortable margin. Netto and Sanders filled out the podium behind the Fresno native. The victory marked Scelzi's sixth of the year, a new personal best for a season, and the 15th of his career with KWS. Rico Abreu, Willie Croft, Kyle Hirst, Blake Carrick, Tim Kaeding, Sean Becker and Mitchel Moles completed the top-10. The front row in the second feature was comprised of Shane Hopkins and Jessie Attard after the invert based on the first feature's finish was applied. Attard took command early in search of his first series victory, and Moles, who started 11th, immediately began his charge. Moles began picking cars off on the bottom side of the track and received a little help on lap three when Ryan Bernal and Ryan Robinson were involved in an accident, gifting Moles two more spots in his journey toward the front. On the restart, Moles got back to work on the bottom, cruising by his competition within the top-five. Another yellow flew on lap five for a spun Rico Abreu. Moles stole the lead on the restart from Attard and quickly built a comfortable advantage. As the laps dwindled Moles' greatest threat began to creep toward the front. Using the same bottom line as Moles, Fremont's Shane Golobic moved his NOS Energy Drink/Elk Grove Ford No. 17W into second on lap seven. When Golobic got to the runner-up spot, Moles held a huge lead of roughly 15 car lengths, but the 12-time NARC feature winner started to slice into the margin. With five laps to go Golobic had all but erased Moles' advantage. However, the pilot of the Roth Enterprises No. 83JR showed the poise of a veteran in pursuit of his first series victory, clearing two lapped cars in one corner to give himself enough space to seal the deal. Moles' triumphs marked the third time of 2021 a driver has earned their inaugural series victory. Oddly enough, it was also the first time Roth Motorsports visited NARC-KWS victory since the winner of the first feature, Scelzi, took the 83 to the winner's circle in 2019. Behind Moles and Golobic, Tim Kaeding rounded out the podium in his R&B Company/Teichert No 42X for his second top-three in his last trio of KWS races at Keller Auto Speedway. Justin Sanders finished in fifth after starting 20th and was the only driver to earn top-fives in both feature events, collecting him enough points to win the Morrie Williams Memorial points title and the $2,000 that came with it. Scelzi and Moles' main event wins netted them each $3,200. Spots 4-10 in the second feature were occupied by Austin McCarl, Justin Sanders, Shane Hopkins, Blake Carrick, Kyle Hirst, Jessie Attard and Kalib Henry. Up next for the NARC-King of the West Fujitsu Sprint Cars is a double header weekend set for October 29th and October 30th at Keller Auto Speedway for the Anthony Simone Classic and Kern County Raceway Park. FUJITSU GENERAL USA FEATURE #1 (20 laps): 1. Dominic Scelzi 41S 2. DJ Netto 88N 3. Justin Sanders 57 4. Rico Abreu 24 5. Willie Croft 29 6. Kyle Hirst 0 7. Blake Carrick 38B 8. Tim Kaeding 42X 9. Sean Becker 83V 10. Mitchel Moles 83JR 11. Craig Stidham 36 12. Kalib Henry 93K 13. Shane Golobic 17W 14. JJ Ringo 2K 15. Bud Kaeding 69 16. Austin McCarl 88 17. Ryan Bernal 21 18. Ryan Robinson 56 19. Joel Myers Jr. 46JR 20. Sean Watts 98 21. Billy Aton 26 22. Shane Hopkins 21S 23. Kurt Nelson 72W 24. Steven Kent 7 25. Stephen Ingraham 93 26. Geoffrey Strole 09S 27. Jessie Attard 53 HOOSIER TIRE LAP LEADERS: Scelzi 1-20 SWIFT METAL FINISHING HARDCHARGER: Willie Croft 15th to 5th FUJITSU GENERAL USA FEATURE #2 (20 laps): 1. Moles 2. Golobic 3. T. Kaeding 4. McCarl 5. Sanders 6. Hopkins 7. Carrick 8. Hirst 9. Attard 10. Henry 11. Myers Jr. 12. Becker 13. Netto 14. Abreu 15. Ringo 16. Bernal 17. B. Kaeding 18. Watts 19. Croft 20. Scelzi 21. Stidham 22. Robinson 23. Aton 24. Nelson 25. Kent 26. Ingraham 27. Strole (did not start) HOOSIER TIRE LAP LEADERS: Attard 1-4, Moles 5-20 SWIFT METAL FINISHING HARDCHARGER: Justin Sanders 20th to 5th ARP FAST QUALIFIER (27 cars): Kyle Hirst 14.694 BROWN AND MILLER RACING SOLUTIONS HEAT RACE ONE (8 laps): Scelzi, Carrick, Robinson, Hirst, Aton, Nelson, Kent, Hopkins, McCarl FUJITSU GENERAL USA HEAT TWO (8 laps): Moles, Ringo, Attard, Stidham, Becker, Myers Jr., Bernal, Strole, Watts FLORACING.COM HEAT THREE (8 laps): Sanders, Abreu, Netto, Henry, Croft, T. Kaeding, Golobic, B. Kaeding, Ingraham SUNNYVALLEY "POWERED BY BACON" TROPHY DASH (6 laps): Scelzi, Abreu, Moles, Carrick, Sanders, Ringo
- Scelzi and Moles Win Features at Hanford
Dominic Scelzi and Mitchell Moles won features during the King of the West presented by NARC feature Saturday at Keller Auto Speedway during the Morrie Williams/Kenny Tacaguchi Memorial Saturday at Keller Auto Speedway.
- Dominic Scelzi Sweeps Cotton Classic
Dominic Scelzi continued his career best season by sweeping the 410 and 360 features Friday night during the Cotton Classic at Keller Auto Speedway at Kings Faigrounds.
- Sprint Car Challenge Tour season resumes this Friday at Keller Auto Speedway
Following an extended layoff the Sprint Car Challenge Tour presented by Elk Grove Ford and Abreu Vineyards is locked and loaded to get the season back underway at Keller Auto Speedway in Hanford this Friday night.
- USAC WESTERN STATES & BCRA MIDGETS RUMBLE AT HANFORD SATURDAY
This Saturday, October 9th, the "mighty midgets" of the USAC Western States and the Bay Cities Racing Association (BCRA) will clash at Keller Auto Speedway (Hanford, CA). Promoted by Peter Murphy, the "Morrie Williams Memorial / Kenny Takeuchi Tribute" will also feature the Kings of Thunder Winged 360 Sprint Cars and NARC King of the West 410 Winged Sprint Cars.
- THE APPLE DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE: DAY DRIVES TO FIRST NARC-KWS WIN
(9/25/2021 - Alex Nieten) Hanford, CA ... Fifteen-year-old Corey Day continued his ascent to sprint car stardom by earning both his first 410 sprint car win and NARC-King of the West Fujitsu Sprint Car Feature victory in the Jim Turner Memorial at Hanford's Keller Auto Speedway. Day, the son of west coast legend Ronnie Day, has taken the sprint car world by storm in 2021. He's shown speed night in and night out no matter what car he's been in, and he finally put together a full night to claim a 410 checkered flag in Hanford. The teenager scored a 360 win in Oregon earlier this year, but a 410 win in the series his dad had his fair share of triumphs competing in was an even greater level of special. "Words can't even describe it," the rising star said in victory lane. The front row composed of Tim Kaeding and Joel Myers Jr. brought the field to green. TK darted to an early advantage while Day immediately began his charge from row three. After starting sixth, Day completed the first lap in fifth. He picked off one car per lap over the next two circuits to move to third. Four laps later, Day slipped by Joel Myers Jr. for the runner-up spot. Over the course of the charge, one might've guessed a veteran was in the No. 14 machine. While it was evident he had an extremely fast ride, Day remained patient, picking his spots and comfortably clearing each car in front of him with well-executed sliders. A caution came out for a spun Tanner Boul shortly after Day took over second. On the ensuing restart, Kaeding again pulled away while Justin Sanders and Joel Myers Jr. both went by Day, moving him back to fourth. Day, though, stayed composed in his Four CCCC's Construction/Meyers Constructors Inc. No. 14. On a lap 10 restart after a caution for Sean Watts, Day roared back to second and quickly applied pressure to Tim Kaeding. On lap 13, Day snatched the lead. Another yellow for Joel Myers Jr. presented a challenge for Day as Kaeding peeked to his outside in his R&B Company/Teichert No. 42X as Day went to the bottom, but Day fended off the charge and pulled away. As the final laps waned, Day encountered lap traffic using his preferred bottom line allowing Kaeding to reel him back in. Kaeding looked to the outside in turn two with a pair of laps to go and nearly drew even but Day powered out of the corner to hold on. Ultimately, Day crossed the line with a narrow three-tenths of a second margin of victory over the west coast legend. Day was quick to credit his team, who just so happened to add another level of significance to the Day family and their tradition of winning. "This is the dream team," Day said of his crew. "This was my dad's team when he ran the car for them, so I'm glad I can be winning races for them too." Behind Day and Kaeding, ARP Fast Qualifier of the night, Justin Sanders, rounded out the podium, his fourth top-three in seven races since climbing aboard the Works Limited No. 57. Completing the top-10 was Dominic Scelzi, Austin McCarl, DJ Netto, Billy Aton, Bud Kaeding, Keith Day Jr. and JJ Ringo. FUJITSU GENERAL USA FEATURE (30 laps): 1. Corey Day 14 2. Tim Kaeding 42X 3. Justin Sanders 57 4. Dominic Scelzi 41 5. Austin McCarl 88 6. DJ Netto 88N 7. Billy Aton 26 8. Bud Kaeding 69 9. Keith Day Jr. 22 10. JJ Ringo 2 11. Joel Myers Jr 46JR 12. Zane Blanchard 7Z 13. Sean Becker 83V 14. Tanner Boul 99T 15. Tucker Worth 33 16. Grant Duinkerken 67G 17. Sean Watts 98 18. Geoffrey Strole 09S (Mitchell Faccinto and Connor Danell did not start) HOOSIER TIRE LAP LEADERS: Tim Kaeding 1-12, Corey Day 13-30 SWIFT METAL FINISHING HARDCHARGER: Billy Aton 14th to 7th ARP FAST QUALIFIER (20 cars): Justin Sanders 13.621 BROWN AND MILLER RACING SOLUTIONS HEAT ONE: (8 laps): McCarl, Sanders, Scelzi, Day Jr., Danell, Tanner Boul, Tucker Worth FUJITSU GENERAL USA HEAT TWO (8 laps): Myers Jr., Day, B. Kaeding, Watts, Ringo, Faccinto, Strole FLORACING.COM HEAT THREE (8 laps): T. Kaeding, Netto, Duinkerken, Becker, Aton, Blanchard SUNNYVALLEY "POWERED BY BACON" TROPHY DASH (6 laps): T. Kaeding, Myers Jr., McCarl, Sanders, Netto, Day
- Corey Day Wins KWS Feature at Keller Auto Speedway
Corey Day won the King of the West Sprint Car Series presented by NARC feature Saturday at Keller Auto Speedway.
- NARC-KING OF THE WEST SPRINT CARS HEAD TO HANFORD ON SATURDAY
(9/20/21) Sacramento, CA ... The NARC-King of the West Fujitsu Sprint Cars enter the final quarter of the 2021 campaign this weekend with a trip to Hanford's Keller Auto Speedway on Saturday, September 25th. The west coast's premier 410-winged sprint car series will see a heavy slate of Hanford as the season winds down. After Saturday's event, the following two races will also take place on the Kings County 3/8th mile on October 9th and October 29th. Joining NARC will be the Kings of Thunder Bandit Non-Wing Sprint Cars, IMCA Stock Cars and West Coast Sports Compacts. The central valley speedway promises to offer some of the best racing of the year. While most California tracks are notorious for heavy, hooked up conditions, Hanford tends to slick off leading to a big curb up top and a technical bottom groove creating plenty of slide job opportunities and side by side action. Atop the standings with just five races remaining is Dominic Scelzi. The Fresno native carries a ton of momentum into Hanford with his current streak of eight podium finishes. A win for Scelzi would check off a trio of milestones for the twenty-four-year-old. If he claims the checkered flag, it will mark the most consecutive series podiums since four-time series champion Kyle Hirst notched nine in 2018, Scelzi's 30th career podium with NARC, and his 15th career series victory. Fortunately for Scelzi, he enters the weekend as the most recent series winner at Keller Auto Speedway and has already earned three trophies in Hanford in 2021. Hanford's own Mitchell Faccinto has experienced plenty of success at his home track. Faccinto's first two series victories came at Keller Auto Speedway in the 2017 and 2018 Cotton Classic. In his last eight series appearances at the 3/8th mile, he owns podiums in half of them including the pair of wins, and he boasts a stout 4.9 average finish over that span. San Jose's Tim Kaeding should be in contention for his third series victory of the year. The two-time titlist was the only driver to finish inside the top 5 in all three feature events completed at Keller Auto Speedway last year. Still seeking his first series victory is Iowa's Austin McCarl. He's returned to California aboard the Country Builders Construction No. 88, and Hanford might present his best opportunity for a win. In 2020's Morrie Williams Tribute Race, McCarl finished a respectable 8th and 5th in the twin Fujitsu Features. Earlier this year, the former Knoxville track champion scored a pair of top-5s in Kings of Thunder 360 action at Hanford including a runner-up result. Many more from California's crop of gassers will be competing on Saturday. Expect Hanford's DJ Netto, Bud Kaeding of Campbell, Roseville's Sean Becker, Billy Aton on Benicia, Clovis driver Sean Watts and more to be in attendance. The NARC King of the West Hoosier Tire format will feature ARP Fast Time Qualifying, Brown and Miller Racing Solutions 10-lap Heat Races, a 6-lap Sunnyvalley Bacon Trophy Dash and the Fujitsu 30-lap Feature. Keller Auto Speedway is located at 801 South 10th Ave Hanford, CA 93230. For more information visit racekingsspeedway.com. Saturday's race can be viewed live on floracing.com along with the entire NARC-King of the West Fujitsu Sprint Car schedule. ED NOTE: This event was originally scheduled at Santa Maria Raceway. However, it was moved to Hanford when Santa Maria Raceway ceased operations in August. NARC King of the West Fujitsu 410 Sprint Car Series Championship Points Standings (After 15 events in 20-race series 9/20/2021) Dominic Scelzi, Fresno - 1688 Tim Kaeding, San Jose - 1623 Bud Kaeding, Campbell - 1621 DJ Netto, Hanford - 1620 Sean Becker, Roseville - 1588 Billy Aton, Benicia (R) - 1568 Sean Watts, Clovis - 1528 Justin Sanders, Aromas - 1394 Shane Golobic, Elk Grove - 1343 Mitchell Faccinto, Hanford - 1162 Joel Myers Jr, Sebastopol (R) - 1032 Jessie Attard, Sydney, AUS (R) - 1003 Geoffrey Strole, Hanford (R) - 960 Mitchel Moles, Raisin City - 904 Ryan Robinson, Foresthill (R) - 639 Willie Croft, Colfax - 843 Corey Day, Salinas (R) - 802 Colby Copeland, Roseville - 768 Blake Carrick, Lincoln - 728 Austin McCarl, Altoona, Iowa - 727 The King of the West-NARC Fujitsu General USA Racing Series is also sponsored by Hoosier Racing Tires. Associate and product award sponsors include Automotive Racing Products (ARP), Autometer, Brown & Miller Racing Solutions, Bullet Impressions, FloRacing.com, Johnstone Supply, Kaeding Performance Center, KSE Racing Products, Maxim, PAC Racing Springs, Pyrotect, Racing Optics, Saldana Racing Products, Schoenfeld Headers, SCI Racing Products, Swift Metal Finishing, Sunnyvalley Bacon, System 1 Ignition, Ultra Light Brakes, Wilwood Disc Brakes, and Winters Performance Products. SOCIAL MEDIA INFORMATION Website: www.NARC410.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/kingofthewestsprints Facebook (history page): www.facebook.com/NARCsprintcars Twitter: https://twitter.com/NARC410 Instagram: www.instagram.com/narc410 YouTube: NARC410 Live Stream PPV: Floracing.com Upcoming Events: October 9 - Keller Auto Speedway, Hanford, CA - Morrie Williams Legends Race October 29 - Keller Auto Speedway, Hanford, CA October 30 - Kern County Raceway Park, Bakersfield, CA November 6 - Stockton Dirt Track - Tribute to Gary Patterson November 7 - Championship Celebration - Brookside Country Club, Stockton, CA
- Carson Macedo Delivers Hometown Win in Tom Tarlton Classic
Macedo Banks $21,000 in Race Honoring his Uncle at Keller Auto Speedway...
- Chase Johnson Sweeps Night at Keller Auto Speedway to Earn Non-Wing Sprint Car Win
Chase Johnson swept the night last Friday at Keller Auto Speedway, where he set quick time during qualifying before winning both a heat race and the main event.
dirt track racing advertisement
Keller Auto Speedway Dirt Track Videos
dirt track racing advertisement
Keller Auto Speedway Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Lemoore Raceway Race Track10 miles away - Lemoore, California, USA
- Keller Auto Raceway Race Track13 miles away - Visalia, California, USA
- Thunderbowl Raceway Race Track18 miles away - Tulare, California, USA
- Tulare County Kart Club Race Track18 miles away - Tulare, California, USA
- Bakersfield Speedway Race Track68 miles away - Bakersfield, California, USA
- Kern County Raceway Park Race Track74 miles away - Bakersfield, California, USA
- Merced Speedway Race Track81 miles away - Merced, California, USA
Distance information is direct (as the crow flies) - driving distance will differ due to road routes and things like lakes or mountains.
dirt track racing advertisement
Keller Auto Speedway Dirt Track Racing Organizations
- ASCS - American Sprint Car Series Dirt Track Racing Organization
- CLS - California Lightning Sprints Dirt Track Racing Organization
- IMCA - International Motor Contest Association Dirt Track Racing Organization
- KWS - King of the West Sprints by NARC Dirt Track Racing Organization
- SCCT - Sprint Car Challenge Tour Dirt Track Racing Organization
- USAC - United States Auto Club Dirt Track Racing Organization
- WoO - World of Outlaws Dirt Track Racing Organization