AFT - American Flat Track Information
Information about AFT - American Flat Track Dirt Track Racing Organization - Links to the organization's website, facebook page, short list of upcoming races, and a list of dirt tracks.
AMA Pro Racing sanctions many disciplines of motorcycle racing, but the oldest and most traditional is flat track - sometimes referred to as "dirt track" racing. While the roots of flat track racing date back to the early 1900's, it wasn't until post-World War II that the sport evolved into its current modern structure, a uniquely American type of motorcycle racing. Riders finesse their machines sideways through the turns, just inches apart from each other, at speeds over 130 mph. In short, AMA Pro Flat Track provides one of the most thrilling spectacles in motorsports. AMA Pro Flat Track is comprised of two diverse yet equally exciting classes which produce incredibly competitive racing:
AFT - American Flat Track - upcoming races
- Sat, Jun 13 - Flat Track at New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, New Hampshire, USA - Races
- Sat, Jun 27 - Allen County Fairgrounds in Lima, Ohio, USA - Races
- Fri, Jul 3 - Weedsport Speedway in Weedsport, New York, USA - Races
AFT - American Flat Track - tracks
- Williams Grove Speedway in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania USA
- Daytona Flat Track in Daytona Beach, Florida USA
- Perris Auto Speedway in Perris, California USA
- Black Hills Speedway in Rapid City, South Dakota USA
- Charlotte Motor Speedway Dirt Track in Concord, North Carolina USA
Thank you for visiting information about AFT - American Flat Track Dirt Track Racing Organization. Please tell others!