ASCS - American Sprint Car Series Information
Information about ASCS - American Sprint Car Series Dirt Track Racing Organization - Links to the organization's website, facebook page, short list of upcoming races, and a list of dirt tracks.
The American Sprint Car Series is the largest sprint car sanctioning body in the world. With the Lucas Oil National Series backed by 9 regional series, one can catch all the excitement of an ASCS Sprint Car race at more than 70 different racetracks throughout 18 states and into Canada! The top winged sprint car drivers across the country compete in ASCS competition, with the best of the best gunning for that precious and prestigious Lucas Oil ASCS National Championship!
ASCS - American Sprint Car Series - upcoming races
- Fri, Jul 10 - Gallatin Speedway in Belgrade, Montana, USA - National - Races
- Fri, Jul 10 - Gallatin Speedway in Belgrade, Montana, USA - Frontier - Races
- Fri, Jul 10 - Creek County Speedway in Kellyville, Oklahoma, USA - Sooner - Races
ASCS - American Sprint Car Series - divisions
Desert Non-Wing, Elite Non-Wing, Elite North Non-Wing, Frontier, Gulf South, Lone Star, Mid-South, National, Red River, Sooner, Southwest, Warrior
ASCS - American Sprint Car Series - tracks
- Salina Highbanks Speedway in Pryor Creek, Oklahoma USA
- Chatham Speedway in Chatham, Louisiana USA
- Aztec Speedway in Aztec, New Mexico USA
- Jackson Motorplex in Jackson, Minnesota USA
- Canyon Speedway Park in Peoria, Arizona USA
Thank you for visiting information about ASCS - American Sprint Car Series Dirt Track Racing Organization. Please tell others!