BOSS - Buckeye Outlaw Sprint Series Information
Information about BOSS - Buckeye Outlaw Sprint Series Dirt Track Racing Organization - Links to the organization's website, facebook page, short list of upcoming races, and a list of dirt tracks.
This series will test the drivers and teams with 1/4 mile tracks to 5/8 mile monsters. The number one goal of the schedule was to strategically pair doubleheader weekends to save the teams travel expenses. The heart of the schedule features bi-weekly doubleheaders with weekends off between them.
BOSS - Buckeye Outlaw Sprint Series - upcoming races
- Fri, May 29 - Gas City I-69 Speedway in Gas City, Indiana, USA - Races
- Sat, May 30 - Twin Cities Raceway Park in North Vernon, Indiana, USA - Races
- Fri, Jun 12 - I-96 Speedway in Lake Odessa, Michigan, USA - Races
BOSS - Buckeye Outlaw Sprint Series - tracks
- Fremont Speedway in Fremont, Ohio USA
- Michaels Mercer Raceway in Mercer, Pennsylvania USA
- Moler Raceway Park in Williamsburg, Ohio USA
- Atomic Speedway in Chillicothe, Ohio USA
- Montpelier Motor Speedway in Montpelier, Indiana USA
Thank you for visiting information about BOSS - Buckeye Outlaw Sprint Series Dirt Track Racing Organization. Please tell others!