FMSA - Florida Mini Sprint Action Information
Information about FMSA - Florida Mini Sprint Action Dirt Track Racing Organization - Links to the organization's website, facebook page, short list of upcoming races, and a list of dirt tracks.
The FMSA is an Association that was established to find an economical way to go sprint car racing. These cars run on Pump, Racing Gas, and Methanol and are Fuel Injection 600cc-750cc Sport-Bike Stock Engines with 120-160+ H.P. with speeds of 130 M.P.H. on big tracks. F.M.S.A. has about members traveling across Florida and Georgia dirt tracks to an average 25 races spread out over the south east.
FMSA - Florida Mini Sprint Action - tracks
- East Bay Raceway Park in Tampa, Florida USA
- Bubba Raceway Park in Ocala, Florida USA
- Flomaton Speedway in Flomaton, Alabama USA
- Golden Isles Speedway in Waynesville, Georgia USA
- All-Tech Raceway in Lake City, Florida USA
Thank you for visiting information about FMSA - Florida Mini Sprint Action Dirt Track Racing Organization. Please tell others!