LOLMDS - Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Information
Information about LOLMDS - Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Dirt Track Racing Organization - Links to the organization's website, facebook page, short list of upcoming races, and a list of dirt tracks.
The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series is the premier national touring sanctioning body for dirt super late models. These Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt racecars are on the cutting edge of technology in construction and are powered by 800 horsepower V-8 engines based on the Chevy, Ford and Mopar power plants. Nothing is "stock" about these $70,000 machines that provide dirt slinging, sideways, door-to-door racing action lap after lap. The in your face excitement of a Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series event is second to none in motorsports!
LOLMDS - Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series - upcoming races
- Fri, Jun 12 - Cherokee Speedway in Gaffney, South Carolina, USA - Races
- Sat, Jun 13 - Smoky Mountain Speedway in Maryville, Tennessee, USA - Races
- Thu, Jun 18 - Magnolia Motor Speedway in Columbus, Mississippi, USA - Races
LOLMDS - Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series - tracks
- Tazewell Speedway in Tazewell, Tennessee USA
- Sharon Speedway in Hartford, Ohio USA
- Fayetteville Motor Speedway in Fayetteville, North Carolina USA
- Portsmouth Raceway Park in West Portsmouth, Ohio USA
- Brown County Speedway in Aberdeen, South Dakota USA
Thank you for visiting information about LOLMDS - Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Dirt Track Racing Organization. Please tell others!