MLS - Midwest Lightning Sprints Information
Information about MLS - Midwest Lightning Sprints Dirt Track Racing Organization - Links to the organization's website, facebook page, short list of upcoming races, and a list of dirt tracks.
We are a group of dedicated racers, working together to gain exposure for a very cost-effective form of open-wheel racing!
Lightning Sprint Cars are "World Of Outlaws" appearing sprint car built on a midget style chassis, using a 1000cc to 1205cc motorcycle engine, self-starting, with chain drive. These car and driver weigh a minimum of 925 pounds. Engines produce between 150 and 210 horsepower, providing an excellent power to weight ratio.
MLS - Midwest Lightning Sprints - tracks
- I-35 Speedway in Winston, Missouri USA
- Knoxville Raceway in Knoxville, Iowa USA
- Valley Speedway in Grain Valley, Missouri USA
- Lake Ozark Speedway in Eldon, Missouri USA
- Nevada Speedway in Nevada, Missouri USA
Thank you for visiting information about MLS - Midwest Lightning Sprints Dirt Track Racing Organization. Please tell others!