NOSA - Northern Outlaw Sprint Association Information
Information about NOSA - Northern Outlaw Sprint Association Dirt Track Racing Organization - Links to the organization's website, facebook page, short list of upcoming races, and a list of dirt tracks.
NOSA was organized in 1994 to promote Sprint Car Racing in the upper Midwest. It was established to assist in providing its members and participants, an arena for racing events which include adequate facilities, protection for spectators and participants, fair and equitable rules of competition and adequate purses. It also is a medium to provide interested fans, promoters and other parties a way in which they can participate financially and otherwise in the perpetuation of Sprint Car Racing.
NOSA - Northern Outlaw Sprint Association - tracks
- Dacotah Speedway in Mandan, North Dakota USA
- Buffalo River Race Park in Glyndon, Minnesota USA
- Norman County Raceway in Ada, Minnesota USA
- Greenbush Race Park in Greenbush, Minnesota USA
- Casino Speedway in Watertown, South Dakota USA
Thank you for visiting information about NOSA - Northern Outlaw Sprint Association Dirt Track Racing Organization. Please tell others!