RCS - Red Clay Series Information
Information about RCS - Red Clay Series Dirt Track Racing Organization - Links to the organization's website, facebook page, short list of upcoming races, and a list of dirt tracks.
This series is giving back to the average racer - the guy/girl that works 40-60 hours a week then comes home and works till the wee hours of the morning on their racecar. The series has a better payout than the average “Big” race, with 4 of the 5 races paying $1500 to the winner and a total purse payout of $6000. The 5th race will pay $2000 to the winner and have a total payout of $8000. The series will utilize the GM crate 602 engine and have limitations on shocks in an effort to keep the cost down and affordable for the average racer. As former racers and family members of racers we understand trying to race on a budget and racing smart in regards to money.
RCS - Red Clay Series - upcoming races
- Sat, Sep 19 - North Georgia Speedway in Chatsworth, Georgia, USA - Races
- Sat, Oct 24 - Boyds Speedway in Ringgold, Georgia, USA - Races
RCS - Red Clay Series - tracks
- I-75 Raceway in Sweetwater, Tennessee USA
- Tri-County Racetrack in Brasstown, North Carolina USA
- Blue Ridge Motorsports Park in Blue Ridge, Georgia USA
- Patriots Park Raceway in Dublin, Georgia USA
- Talladega Short Track in Lincoln, Alabama USA
Thank you for visiting information about RCS - Red Clay Series Dirt Track Racing Organization. Please tell others!