STSS - Short Track Super Series Information
Information about STSS - Short Track Super Series Dirt Track Racing Organization - Links to the organization's website, facebook page, short list of upcoming races, and a list of dirt tracks.
The Short Track Super Series Fueled By Sunoco is a touring series for Northeast dirt Modifieds traversing four states: New York, New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania. The series annually boasts a point fund of nearly $70,000 cash and pays out approximately a half-million dollars in prize money.
The Short Track Super Series is partnered with the American Racer Cup, a home-track challenge paying out more than $50,000 cash to drivers at more than a dozen speedways.
STSS - Short Track Super Series - divisions
Crate 602 Sportsman North Region, Crate 602 Sportsman South Region, Modified North, Modified South
STSS - Short Track Super Series - tracks
- Orange County Fair Speedway in Middletown, New York USA
- Port Royal Speedway in Port Royal, Pennsylvania USA
- Bridgeport Speedway in Swedesboro, New Jersey USA
- Woodhull Raceway in Woodhull, New York USA
- Delaware International Speedway in Delmar, Delaware USA
Thank you for visiting information about STSS - Short Track Super Series Dirt Track Racing Organization. Please tell others!