USMTS - United States Modified Touring Series Information
Information about USMTS - United States Modified Touring Series Dirt Track Racing Organization - Links to the organization's website, facebook page, short list of upcoming races, and a list of dirt tracks.
The United States Modified Touring Series (USMTS) is the fastest growing and most popular open-wheel dirt Modified touring series in the world.
Attracting some of the most talented and professional drivers in North America, the fan friendly format and exciting show creates an enthusiastic and loyal fan base, and the USMTS routinely competes in front of capacity crowds.
With no less than 20,000 men and women competing nationwide on any given weekend, the Modified is by far the most popular and most widely-used type of race car circling America's dirt tracks today.
And when it comes to a touring series that features the Best of the Best in dirt Modified racing, the USMTS has no equal.
USMTS - United States Modified Touring Series - upcoming races
- Fri, Aug 23 - Rapid Speedway in Rock Rapids, Iowa, USA - Caseys Hunt for the Championship - 11th Annual Rapid Rumble
- Sat, Aug 24 - Nobles County Speedway in Worthington, Minnesota, USA - Caseys Hunt for the Championship - 2nd Annual Event
- Sun, Aug 25 - Casino Speedway in Watertown, South Dakota, USA - Caseys Hunt for the Championship - 10th Annual USMTS Summer Slam/Sandy Benson Memorial
USMTS - United States Modified Touring Series - divisions
Caseys Hunt for the Championship, Mid-American Series, Northern Lights Series, Summit Southern Series
USMTS - United States Modified Touring Series - tracks
- Salina Highbanks Speedway in Pryor Creek, Oklahoma USA
- Magnolia Motor Speedway in Columbus, Mississippi USA
- I-80 Speedway in Greenwood, Nebraska USA
- Kansas State Fairgrounds in Hutchinson, Kansas USA
- 82 Speedway in Petty, Texas USA
Thank you for visiting information about USMTS - United States Modified Touring Series Dirt Track Racing Organization. Please tell others!