Hi-Tec Oils Speedway in Charlton, Queensland, Australia Information
Hi-Tec Oils Speedway races Sprintcars, Formula 500s, Micro Sprints, Speedcars, Sidecars, Modified Production, ASCF Juniors, 4 Cylinder Sedans, Lightning Sprints, Mod Lites, and Sedans. Formerly known as Toowoomba Speedbowl.
Hi-Tec Oils Speedway track info
100 Wirths Rd
Charlton, Queensland, 4350
440 meters clay oval
Hi-Tec Oils Speedway upcoming races
- Sat, Mar 28 - Ultimate Speedway Challenge Rd7 - Grand Finale USC Sprintcars Rd5 USC Speedcars USC Late Models Wingless Sprints FIREWORKS
- Fri, Apr 10 - USC Sprintcars Rd6 (Easter Tri Series Round 1) Formula 500s Wingless Sprints Compact Speedcars Microsprints
- Sun, Apr 12 - Easter Triple Challenge Finale - USC Sprintcars Rd7 Formula 500's Wingless Sprints Demolition Derby Lightning Sprints FIREWORKS
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Lockyer Valley Speedway, Gatton, Queensland, Australia - 29 miles
- Archerfield Speedway, Archerfield, Queensland, Australia - 80 miles
- Kingaroy Speedway, Kingaroy, Queensland, Australia - 89 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.