New Hollis Speedway in Heflin, Alabama Information
New Hollis Speedway (formally know as Little River Speedway) was built in the late 70’s. New Hollis Speedway is now family owned, and is the fastest 1/4 mile clay oval track around. With the wide racing surface and the corner banking this adds up for some really great racing. We host many different divisions which means race days are certainly enjoyable and full of fun.
New Hollis Speedway races Street Stock, Bomber, Hobby, Sportsman, and 602 Crate.
New Hollis Speedway track info
9104 Highway 431
Heflin, Alabama, 36264
1/4 mile dirt oval
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Talladega Short Track, Lincoln, Alabama - 29 miles
- West Georgia Speedway, Whitesburg, Georgia - 50 miles
- Penton Raceway, LaFayette, Alabama - 50 miles
- Rome Speedway, Rome, Georgia - 68 miles
- Senoia Raceway, Senoia, Georgia - 77 miles
- Fort Payne Motor Speedway, Fyffe, Alabama - 82 miles
- East Alabama Motor Speedway, Phenix City, Alabama - 95 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.