I-30 Speedway in Little Rock, Arkansas Information
I-30 Speedway is a 1/4 mile, high-banked, red clay oval conveniently located in the capital city of Arkansas. The track has been racing for over 50 years, and each year presents some of the most exciting weekly and special events of any track in the country.
I-30 Speedway races 360 Winged Sprint Cars, IMCA Modifieds, Super Stocks, 600cc Mini Sprints, and Mod-Lights. Our signature event is the "Short Track Nationals for 360 Sprints. The facility also plays host to many of the nation's top touring series including the Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series and Comp Cams Super Dirt Series Late Models.
I-30 Speedway looks forward to having you, your family, and your friends with us, each and every week for "Hammer Down Racing Action at Hammer Hill!"
I-30 Speedway track info
12297 Interstate 30
Little Rock, Arkansas, 72209
1/4 mile high banked red clay oval
I-30 Speedway upcoming races
- Sat, Sep 7 - IMCA, SS, FS, ML with SOLMS, PP + SOLMS - Southern Outlaw Late Model Series - Races
- Sat, Sep 14 - ASCS Sprints "Ralph Henson Tribute", IMCA, SS, 600 + ASCS - American Sprint Car Series - Mid-South - Races + ASCS - American Sprint Car Series - Sooner - Races
- Sat, Sep 21 - IMCA, SS, FS, ML, 600, PP
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Centerville Speedway, Dardanelle, Arkansas - 92 miles
- Diamond Park Speedway, Brewer, Arkansas - 100 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.