Merced Speedway in Merced, California Information
Merced Speedway is the fastest, smoothest dirt track in the Central Valley of California. With large, covered grandstands, fans are kept cool in the summer heat with an obstruction free view of the entire speedway.
Merced Speedway races IMCA Modifieds, IMCA Sport Mods, Hobby Stocks, Mini Stocks, Valley Sportsman, WRS 305's, Mini Late Models, Dwarf, BCRA Midget Lites, 360 Sprints, and 410 Sprints.
Merced Speedway track info
900 Martin Luther King Way
Merced, California, 95341
1/3 mile banked clay oval
Merced Speedway upcoming races
- Fri, Mar 6 - Season opener Lucas Oil ASCS National Sprint cars, IMCA Sportmods, Mini Late models + ASCS - American Sprint Car Series - National - Races
- Sat, Mar 14 - IMCA Mods, IMCA Sportmods, Mini Stocks, Bay area Dwarfs
- Sat, Mar 28 - Racesaver Sprints, Hobby stocks, Mini Stocks, Mini Late Models
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Stockton Dirt Track, Stockton, California - 67 miles
- Delta Speedway, Stockton, California - 67 miles
- Lodi Cycle Bowl, Lodi, California - 75 miles
- Keller Auto Speedway, Hanford, California - 87 miles
- Lemoore Raceway, Lemoore, California - 87 miles
- Keller Auto Raceway, Visalia, California - 92 miles
- Antioch Speedway, Antioch, California - 99 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.