Fairbury American Legion Speedway in Fairbury, Illinois Information
The Fairbury Speedway is a 1/4 mile semi-banked dirt oval located in Fairbury, Illinois at the Fairbury fairgrounds. Known as "FALS", the speedway is a three-time UMP DIRTcar Track of the Year and recently was named RPM Outstanding Annual Short Track Event of the Year for the annual running of one of Illinois' premier nostalgia Late Model races, the Prairie Dirt Classic.
In addition to the PDC, the track also runs a number of high profile events throughout the season including the World of Outlaws Sprint Cars, DIRTcar Summer Nationals, Casey's Modified Nationals, Summit DIRTcar Modified Nationals championship race, and the POWRi National Midgets.
The tracks regular weekly divisions consist of the DIRTcar Late Models, DIRTcar Modifieds, DIRTcar Sportsman, DIRTcar Stock Cars, and the entry-level Hobby Mods.
Fairbury American Legion Speedway track info
600 S 3rd St
Fairbury, Illinois, 61739
1/4 mile semi-banked dirt oval
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Farmer City Raceway, Farmer City, Illinois - 40 miles
- Kankakee County Speedway, Kankakee, Illinois - 53 miles
- Champaign County Fairgrounds, Urbana, Illinois - 57 miles
- Dirt Oval at Route 66, Joliet, Illinois - 65 miles
- Cerro Gordo Speedway, Cerro Gordo, Illinois - 70 miles
- Lincoln Speedway, Lincoln, Illinois - 71 miles
- LaSalle Speedway, LaSalle, Illinois - 71 miles
- Peoria Speedway, Peoria, Illinois - 73 miles
- Daugherty Speedway, Boswell, Indiana - 78 miles
- Sycamore Speedway, Maple Park, Illinois - 95 miles
- Spoon River Speedway, Lewistown, Illinois - 98 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.