Gas City I-69 Speedway in Gas City, Indiana Information
Gas City I-69 Speedway is a ¼-mile, semi-banked clay oval that produces exciting racing. The track facility has frontstretch grandstands (general admission seating), pit area seating (pit pass required); full service concession stand, Beer Garden, Souvenir/Gift Shop, kids playground and clean, family-friendly restrooms.
The speedway is located between Indianapolis and Ft. Wayne Indiana, right off Interstate 69 in beautiful Gas City.
Gas City I-69 Speedway races Non-wing Sprint Cars, UMP Modifieds, Street Stocks, Super Street, Hornets, Tough Trucks, Midgets, 600cc Winged Micro-Sprints, 600cc Non-wing Micro-Sprints, and Winged 305 Sprint Cars.
Gas City I-69 Speedway track info
5871 E 500 S
Gas City, Indiana, 46933
1/4 mile semi-banked clay oval
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Montpelier Motor Speedway, Montpelier, Indiana - 20 miles
- Kokomo Speedway, Kokomo, Indiana - 33 miles
- Circus City Speedway, Peru, Indiana - 45 miles
- Baer Field Motorsports Park, Fort Wayne, Indiana - 47 miles
- Akron Speedway, Akron, Indiana - 57 miles
- Eldora Speedway, Rossburg, Ohio - 57 miles
- US 24 Speedway, Logansport, Indiana - 62 miles
- Indiana State Fairgrounds, Indianapolis, Indiana - 66 miles
- Rush County Fairgrounds, Rushville, Indiana - 71 miles
- Marion County Fair, Indianapolis, Indiana - 72 miles
- Dirt Track at IMS, Indianapolis, Indiana - 73 miles
- Shelby County Fairgrounds, Shelbyville, Indiana - 74 miles
- Plymouth Speedway, Plymouth, Indiana - 88 miles
- Waynesfield Raceway Park, Waynesfield, Ohio - 91 miles
- Shadyhill Speedway, Medaryville, Indiana - 93 miles
- Allen County Fairgrounds, Lima, Ohio - 95 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.
Fans of Gas City I-69 Speedway