Hamilton County Speedway in Webster City, Iowa Information
The Hamilton County Speedway is the oldest speedway in the state of Iowa, opening in July 1910. In 1938, work began on the current location at the Hamilton County Fairgrounds. The semi-banked half-mile dirt track was completed in the spring of 1939, and the first races were held on the track in September of that year.
Hamilton County Speedway races Modifieds, Stock Cars, B-Mods, Hobby Stocks, and Tuners.
Hamilton County Speedway track info
1200 Bluff St
Webster City, Iowa, 50595
1/2 mile semi-banked dirt oval
Hamilton County Speedway upcoming races
- Sat, Jul 18 - Bruce Sommerfeld Memorial - Super Late Models powered by Malvern Bank, Olsen Family USRA Modifieds, Seneca Foundry USRA Stock Cars, Stein Heating & Cooling USRA B-Mods, Diamond in the Rough USRA Hobby Stocks, MyRacePass USRA Tuners
- Wed, Jul 22 - Hamilton County Fair - Wild Card Wednesday
- Fri, Jul 24 - Hamilton County Fair - Hamilton County Fair Redneck Rally
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Sports Park Raceway, Fort Dodge, Iowa - 21 miles
- Boone Speedway, Boone, Iowa - 34 miles
- Hancock County Speedway, Britt, Iowa - 51 miles
- Kossuth County Speedway, Algona, Iowa - 63 miles
- Dallas County Fairgrounds, Adel, Iowa - 70 miles
- Mason City Motor Speedway, Mason City, Iowa - 70 miles
- Carroll County Fairgrounds, Coon Rapids, Iowa - 83 miles
- Marshalltown Speedway, Marshalltown, Iowa - 83 miles
- Buena Vista Raceway, Alta, Iowa - 90 miles
- Stuart Speedway, Stuart, Iowa - 94 miles
- Warren County Speedway, Indianola, Iowa - 98 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.