Hagerstown Speedway in Hagerstown, Maryland Information
The Hagerstown Speedway is a true 1/2 mile track with straight-aways over 900 ft. long & 70 ft. wide. The track is 90 ft. wide in the turns. The racing surface is made of the finest red clay in the nation. The smooth, wide surface makes Hagerstown Speedway one of the fastest and safest dirt tracks in the U.S. on which to race.
Hagerstown Speedway races Late Models, Late Model Sportsman, Pure Stocks, Hobby Stocks, and Ucars.
Hagerstown Speedway track info
15112 National Pike
Hagerstown, Maryland, 21740
1/2 mile red clay oval
Hagerstown Speedway upcoming races
- Sat, Jul 11 - Tex Shaffer/ 73rd Anniversary ULTIMATE LATE MODEL 46 laps $7300 to win + PS Special
- Sat, Jul 18 - SMALL CAR NAT'L QUALIFIER LS, PS(HTR) & ERIC JOHNSON MEMORIAL /Time Trials HS(HTR)
- Sat, Aug 15 - Fastrak Crate LM SPECIAL $2000 to win, LS, PS & HS + FASTRAK - Fastrak Racing Series - Touring Division - Races
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Path Valley Speedway Park, Spring Run, Pennsylvania - 41 miles
- Winchester Speedway, Winchester, Virginia - 49 miles
- Trail-way Speedway, Hanover, Pennsylvania - 59 miles
- Greater Cumberland Raceway, Cumberland, Maryland - 63 miles
- Lincoln Speedway, Abbottstown, Pennsylvania - 63 miles
- Bedford Fairgrounds Speedway, Bedford, Pennsylvania - 65 miles
- Williams Grove Speedway, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania - 67 miles
- Port Royal Speedway, Port Royal, Pennsylvania - 76 miles
- Hesston Speedway, Hesston, Pennsylvania - 87 miles
- BAPS Motor Speedway, York Haven, Pennsylvania - 87 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.
Fans of Hagerstown Speedway