Jackson Motorplex in Jackson, Minnesota Information
The super-speedway of dirt! Jackson Motorplex is the Midwest's premier half-mile dirt track for Sprint Car and IMCA Racing.
Jackson Motorplex races Sprints, IMCA A Modifieds, IMCA Stock Cars, IMCA Hobby Stocks, IMCA Sport Modifieds, and IMCA Sport Compacts. Formerly known as Jackson Speedway.
Jackson Motorplex track info
76748 550th Ave
Jackson, Minnesota, 56143
1/2 mile semi-banked dirt oval
Jackson Motorplex upcoming races
- Tue, Jun 9 - Bank Midwest Summer Series - IMCA A Modifieds, IMCA Stock Cars, IMCA Hobby Stocks, IMCA Sport Modifieds, IMCA Sport Compacts
- Fri, Jun 19 - DeKalb Asgrow - Midwest Power Series/MSTS Sprint Cars - Midwest Power Series 360 Sprints: MSTS 360 Midwest Sprint Touring Series with Midwest Power Series - Heartland Steel IMCA 305 Sprints by Wyffel Hybrids + MSTS360 - Midwest Sprint Touring Series 360 - Races
- Thu, Jun 25 - AGCO Jackson Nationals featuring the World of Outlaws - 410 Outlaw Sprints Fueled by Casey's General Store: World of Outlaws - Heartland Steel IMCA 305 Sprints by Wyffel Hybrids + WoO - World of Outlaws - Sprint Cars - Races
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Fairmont Raceway, Fairmont, Minnesota - 27 miles
- Nobles County Speedway, Worthington, Minnesota - 33 miles
- Clay County Fair Speedway, Spencer, Iowa - 41 miles
- Murray County Speedway, Slayton, Minnesota - 61 miles
- Redwood Speedway, Redwood Falls, Minnesota - 68 miles
- Primghar Speedway, Primghar, Iowa - 70 miles
- Kossuth County Speedway, Algona, Iowa - 71 miles
- Rapid Speedway, Rock Rapids, Iowa - 71 miles
- Buena Vista Raceway, Alta, Iowa - 86 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.
Fans of Jackson Motorplex