Jackson Motorplex in Jackson, Minnesota Information
The super-speedway of dirt! Jackson Motorplex is the Midwest's premier half-mile dirt track for Sprint Car and IMCA Racing.
Jackson Motorplex races Sprints, IMCA A Modifieds, IMCA Stock Cars, IMCA Hobby Stocks, IMCA Sport Modifieds, and IMCA Sport Compacts. Formerly known as Jackson Speedway.
Jackson Motorplex track info
76748 550th Ave
Jackson, Minnesota, 56143
1/2 mile semi-banked dirt oval
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Fairmont Raceway, Fairmont, Minnesota - 27 miles
- Nobles County Speedway, Worthington, Minnesota - 33 miles
- Clay County Fair Speedway, Spencer, Iowa - 41 miles
- Murray County Speedway, Slayton, Minnesota - 61 miles
- Redwood Speedway, Redwood Falls, Minnesota - 68 miles
- Primghar Speedway, Primghar, Iowa - 70 miles
- Kossuth County Speedway, Algona, Iowa - 71 miles
- Rapid Speedway, Rock Rapids, Iowa - 71 miles
- Husets Speedway, Brandon, South Dakota - 84 miles
- Buena Vista Raceway, Alta, Iowa - 86 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.
Fans of Jackson Motorplex