Murray County Speedway in Slayton, Minnesota Information
Murray County Speedway is located on the southwest corner of the Murray County Fairgrounds in Slayton. The existence of the racetrack goes back to the 1930’s when there was a 1/2 mile horse racing track. Later, the track was converted to a 3/8 mile track.
Murray County Speedway races IMCA Modifieds, IMCA Stock Cars, IMCA Sport Mods, IMCA Hobby Stocks, IMCA Sport Compacts, and MCRA Pickups.
Murray County Speedway track info
3048 Broadway Ave
Slayton, Minnesota, 56172
3/8 mile semi-banked clay oval
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Nobles County Speedway, Worthington, Minnesota - 30 miles
- Jackson Motorplex, Jackson, Minnesota - 57 miles
- Rapid Speedway, Rock Rapids, Iowa - 58 miles
- Redwood Speedway, Redwood Falls, Minnesota - 70 miles
- Primghar Speedway, Primghar, Iowa - 71 miles
- Fiesta City Speedway, Montevideo, Minnesota - 75 miles
- Clay County Fair Speedway, Spencer, Iowa - 85 miles
- Fairmont Raceway, Fairmont, Minnesota - 86 miles
- Madison Speedway, Madison, Minnesota - 86 miles
- I-90 Speedway, Hartford, South Dakota - 87 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.
Fans of Murray County Speedway