Monett Motor Speedway in Monett, Missouri Information
The Monett Motor Speedway, also known as “The Grand Ol’ Lady”, is said to be the oldest running dirt track in the state of Missouri. The 3/8 mile track with 11 degree banking opened in 1970 and has been running every season since.
Monett Motor Speedway races Late Models, B-Mods, Midwest Mods, Legends, and Pure Stocks.
Monett Motor Speedway track info
685 Chapell Drive
Monett, Missouri, 65708
3/8 mile semi-banked clay oval
Monett Motor Speedway upcoming races
- Sun, Sep 1 - Dirt Track Championships
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Twister Alley Raceway, Butterfield, Missouri - 14 miles
- Springfield Raceway, Springfield, Missouri - 46 miles
- Nevada Speedway, Nevada, Missouri - 89 miles
- Dallas County Speedway, Urbana, Missouri - 94 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.