Orange County Fair Speedway in Middletown, New York Information
Orange County Fair Speedway is the oldest continuously operating dirt track in the United States. It was constructed in 1857 for horse racing at the annual Orange County Fair. In 1919, the first auto race was held on what was then called the “Harry Clay Oval.”
OCFS hosts five classes of racing, and something for every racer's budget. From the Street Stocks to the Mighty Big Block Modifieds, and every division in-between (ProStock, Sportsman, Small Block Modified) the racing here is non-stop action from green flag to checkered.
Orange County Fair Speedway track info
239 Wisner Ave
Middletown, New York, 10940
5/8 mile semi-banked oval
Orange County Fair Speedway upcoming races
- Sat, May 30 - Saturday Night Racing
- Sat, Jun 6 - Nostalgia Night - Jimmy Horton Tribute 43-Laps - The 14th annual Nostalgia Night is a celebration of the speedway's rich history of auto racing (now over 100 years!). Fans can expect to see dozens of former drivers and some of the cars they drove at the OC Oval. Massive autograph session with Free souvenir poster while supplies last.
- Sat, Jun 13 - Orange Crush: The Spring Smashtacular - The second annual ORANGE CRUSH will feature an Enduro race, Demolition Derby, Bus Race, thrilling stunts and more! Reserved seating will be available for purchase online ahead of the show, seats go fast!
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Oakland Valley Speedway, Cuddebackville, New York - 14 miles
- Accord Speedway, Accord, New York - 41 miles
- Hamlin Speedway, Hamlin, Pennsylvania - 61 miles
- Snydersville Raceway, Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania - 67 miles
- West End Fairgrounds, Gilbert, Pennsylvania - 76 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.
Fans of Orange County Fair Speedway