Port City Raceway in Tulsa, Oklahoma Information
Port City Raceway is a 1/8th mile clay oval racetrack located in Tulsa, OK. It is known for its high banked close racing. The history at Port City Raceway starts in the early 1970's and has created many drivers in it's 40 years of racing.
Port City Raceway races USAC Junior Sprints, USAC A-Class, USAC Restricted, USAC Non-Wing, USAC Sportsman, USAC Outlaw, and USAC Masters.
Port City Raceway track info
15625 E Pine St
Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74116
1/8 mile dirt oval
Port City Raceway upcoming races
- Sat, Sep 26 - Weekly Points Race - Junior Sprints, A-Class, Restricted, Non-Wing, Sportsman, Outlaw, Masters
- Fri, Oct 2 - RUJO Rumble - Junior Sprints, A-Class, Restricted, Non-Wing, Sportsman, Outlaw, Masters, Non-Wing Outlaw
- Sat, Oct 3 - RUJO Rumble - Junior Sprints, A-Class, Restricted, Non-Wing, Sportsman, Outlaw, Masters, Non-Wing Outlaw
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Tulsa Expo Center, Tulsa, Oklahoma - 11 miles
- Creek County Speedway, Kellyville, Oklahoma - 29 miles
- Salina Highbanks Speedway, Pryor Creek, Oklahoma - 38 miles
- Thunderbird Speedway, Muskogee, Oklahoma - 48 miles
- Outlaw Motor Speedway, Oktaha, Oklahoma - 56 miles
- Caney Valley Speedway, Caney, Kansas - 67 miles
- Red Dirt Raceway, Meeker, Oklahoma - 83 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.