Park Jefferson Speedway in North Sioux City, South Dakota Information
Park Jefferson Speedway is a dirt ractrack based on the north side of Sioux City, Iowa. Park Jefferson was founded in the mid 1980's by Ted Carlson as the cornerstone of his racing empire. Park Jefferson rose to prominence as one of the top racing facilities in the area, feauturing Super Late Models and also touring specials with Outlaw Sprintcars from the NCRA. In 2014, Park Jefferson Speedway came under the umbrella of AtoZ Promotions.
Park Jefferson Speedway is home to weekly IMCA Racing featuring 6 classes of IMCA Race Cars each and every Saturday spring, summer and fall. In addition, Park Jefferson hosts Championship Sprint Cars, Super Late Models and more.
Park Jefferson Speedway track info
48426 332nd St
North Sioux City, South Dakota, 57049
4/10 mile semi-banked dirt oval
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Primghar Speedway, Primghar, Iowa - 73 miles
- Rapid Speedway, Rock Rapids, Iowa - 77 miles
- Buena Vista Raceway, Alta, Iowa - 80 miles
- Crawford County Speedway, Denison, Iowa - 86 miles
- Off Road Speedway, Norfolk, Nebraska - 87 miles
- I-90 Speedway, Hartford, South Dakota - 92 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.