Tazewell Speedway in Tazewell, Tennessee Information
Tazewell, Tennessee’s 1/3 mile dirt oval known as Tazewell Speedway was built in 1965 and is known as one of the country’s most exciting racetracks. Fans know that Tazewell Speedway will produce action-packed racing action every time the gates open.
Tazewell Speedway (dubbed as “The Taz”) is famous for it’s extremely high banks and tight close racing action.
Tazewell Speedway is also known as one of the fastest tracks in the country.
Tazewell Speedway hosts a six-division racing program featuring: Tazewell (Limited) Late Models, Sportsman Late Models, Modified Street, Pure Street, Four-Cylinder, and Classic Cars.
Tazewell Speedway track info
1400 Bacchus Rd
Tazewell, Tennessee, 37879
1/3 mile high banked dirt oval
Tazewell Speedway upcoming races
- Sat, Oct 10 - Special Race TBA
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Volunteer Speedway, Bulls Gap, Tennessee - 50 miles
- 411 Motor Speedway, Seymour, Tennessee - 67 miles
- Smoky Mountain Speedway, Maryville, Tennessee - 81 miles
- Wartburg Speedway, Wartburg, Tennessee - 81 miles
- Clay Valley Speedway, Coeburn, Virginia - 92 miles
- I-75 Raceway, Sweetwater, Tennessee - 96 miles
- Lake Cumberland Speedway, Burnside, Kentucky - 100 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.