Heart O Texas Speedway in Elm Mott, Texas Information
Heart O' Texas Speedway is a 1/4 mile high banked clay oval track. The facility was built originally built in 1966 by Harold McCain. The track has seen many improvements over its 50+ years of continuous running. The speedway is IMCA sanctioned and runs 6 classes of cars.
Heart O' Texas Speedway races Modifieds, Stock Cars, Southern Sport Mods, Factory Stock, Outlaw Street Stocks, and Jr. Mini Stocks.
Heart O Texas Speedway track info
784 N McLennan Dr
Elm Mott, Texas, 76640
1/4 mile semi-banked clay oval
Heart O Texas Speedway upcoming races
- Fri, Mar 6 - Jack Bagby Memorial 1K to win Modifieds - IMCA Modified, IMCA Stock Car, IMCA Southern SportMod, Factory Stock, Outlaw Street Stocks, Sport Compact, Junior Limited
- Fri, Mar 13 - Regular Race Night - Outlaw Street Stock King of the Hill - IMCA Stock Car, Southern SportMods, Factory Stock, Outlaw Street Stocks, Sport Compact, Junior Limited, Modifieds
- Fri, Mar 20 - Gordon Woolley Classic - Sprint Car Bandits - IMCA Stock Car, Southern SportMods, Factory Stock, Outlaw Street Stocks, Sport Compact, Modifieds, Sprint Car Bandits
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Big O Speedway, Ennis, Texas - 68 miles
- Kennedale Speedway Park, Kennedale, Texas - 75 miles
- 281 Speedway, Stephenville, Texas - 90 miles
- Devils Bowl Speedway, Mesquite, Texas - 94 miles
- Texas Motor Speedway Dirt Track, Fort Worth, Texas - 98 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.