Heart O Texas Speedway in Elm Mott, Texas Information
Heart O' Texas Speedway is a 1/4 mile high banked clay oval track. The facility was built originally built in 1966 by Harold McCain. The track has seen many improvements over its 50+ years of continuous running. The speedway is IMCA sanctioned and runs 6 classes of cars.
Heart O' Texas Speedway races Modifieds, Stock Cars, Southern Sport Mods, Factory Stock, Outlaw Street Stocks, and Jr. Mini Stocks.
Heart O Texas Speedway track info
784 N McLennan Dr
Elm Mott, Texas, 76640
1/4 mile semi-banked clay oval
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Big O Speedway, Ennis, Texas - 68 miles
- Kennedale Speedway Park, Kennedale, Texas - 75 miles
- 281 Speedway, Stephenville, Texas - 90 miles
- Devils Bowl Speedway, Mesquite, Texas - 94 miles
- Texas Motor Speedway Dirt Track, Fort Worth, Texas - 98 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.