Mississippi Thunder Speedway in Fountain City, Wisconsin Information
Formerly know as "Tri-Oval Speedway" and "River Raceways" (a landmark 3/8 mile three-cornered tri-oval dirt racing track), the thunder of automobile racing first roared out of the pine trees when the track was founded in 1968.
Mississippi Thunder Speedway races USRA Modifieds, USRA Late Models, USRA B-Mods, 600 Mods, USRA Hobby Stocks, and MTS Hornets.
Mississippi Thunder Speedway track info
2895 Hwy 35
Fountain City, Wisconsin, 54629
3/8 mile dirt oval
Mississippi Thunder Speedway upcoming races
- Fri, May 29 - Races
- Fri, Jun 5 - Races
- Fri, Jun 12 - Races
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Red Cedar Speedway, Menomonie, Wisconsin - 66 miles
- Deer Creek Speedway, Spring Valley, Minnesota - 69 miles
- Cresco Speedway, Cresco, Iowa - 72 miles
- Upper Iowa Speedway, Decorah, Iowa - 74 miles
- Eagle Valley Speedway, Jim Falls, Wisconsin - 86 miles
- Chateau Speedway, Lansing, Minnesota - 93 miles
- Fayette County Speedway, West Union, Iowa - 98 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.