MLS - Midwest Lightning Sprints
We are a group of dedicated racers, working together to gain exposure for a very cost-effective form of open-wheel racing!
Lightning Sprint Cars are "World Of Outlaws" appearing sprint car built on a midget style chassis, using a 1000cc to 1205cc motorcycle engine, self-starting, with chain drive. These car and driver weigh a minimum of 925 pounds. Engines produce between 150 and 210 horsepower, providing an excellent power to weight ratio.
Dirt Track Racing Schedule
We currently have no race schedule information for MLS - Midwest Lightning Sprints. Please check back later.
- Belle Clair Speedway Dirt TrackBelleville, Illinois, USA
- Central Missouri Speedway Dirt TrackWarrensburg, Missouri, USA
- I35 Speedway Dirt TrackWinston, Missouri, USA
- Knoxville Raceway Dirt TrackKnoxville, Iowa, USA
- Lake Ozark Speedway Dirt TrackEldon, Missouri, USA
- Nevada Speedway Dirt TrackNevada, Missouri, USA
- Valley Speedway Dirt TrackGrain Valley, Missouri, USA