I30 Speedway in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
I30 Speedway Logo
I-30 Speedway is a 1/4 mile, high-banked, red clay oval conveniently located in the capital city of Arkansas. The track has been racing for over 50 years, and each year presents some of the most exciting weekly and special events of any track in the country.
I-30 Speedway races 360 Winged Sprint Cars, IMCA Modifieds, Super Stocks, 600cc Mini Sprints, and Mod-Lights. Our signature event is the "Short Track Nationals for 360 Sprints. The facility also plays host to many of the nation's top touring series including the Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series and Comp Cams Super Dirt Series Late Models.
I-30 Speedway looks forward to having you, your family, and your friends with us, each and every week for "Hammer Down Racing Action at Hammer Hill!"
I30 Speedway Map
I30 Speedway Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 501-455-4567
12297 Interstate 30
Little Rock, Arkansas, 72209 USA
- lat: 34.643439, lng: -92.429647
- Link to Google Map
- 12297 Interstate 30
- Size: 1/4 mile high banked red clay oval
I30 Speedway Dirt Track Racing Schedule
We currently have no race dirt track racing schedule for I30 Speedway. Please check back later.
I30 Speedway Nearby Dirt Tracks
I30 Speedway Dirt Track Racing Organizations
- ASCS - American Sprint Car Series Dirt Track Racing Organization
- CCSDS - COMP Cams Super Dirt Series Dirt Track Racing Organization
- NOW600 - Lucas Oil NOW600 National Micros Dirt Track Racing Organization
- POWRi - Performance Open Wheel Racing Inc Dirt Track Racing Organization
- SOLMS - Southern Outlaw Late Model Series Dirt Track Racing Organization
- USAC - United States Auto Club Dirt Track Racing Organization
- USCS - United Sprint Car Series Dirt Track Racing Organization
- USMTS - United States Modified Touring Series Dirt Track Racing Organization