North Island New Zealand Dirt Race Tracks
Jump to letter
- Baypark Speedway Race TrackTauranga, North Island, New Zealand
- Dargaville Speedway Race TrackDargaville, North Island, New Zealand
- Huntly International Speedway Race TrackHuntly, North Island, New Zealand
- Kaikohe Speedway Race TrackKaikohe, North Island, New Zealand
- McDonalds Kihikihi Speedway Race TrackKihikihi, North Island, New Zealand
- Meeanee Speedway Race TrackMeeanee, North Island, New Zealand
- Meremere Raceway Race TrackMeremere, North Island, New Zealand
- Oceanview Speedway Race TrackWanganui, North Island, New Zealand
- Paradise Valley Raceway Race TrackRotorua, North Island, New Zealand
- Robertson Holden International Speedway Race TrackPalmerston North, North Island, New Zealand
- Rosebank Speedway Race TrackAvondale, North Island, New Zealand
- Stratford Speedway Race TrackStratford, North Island, New Zealand
- Taipa Speedway Race TrackTaipa, North Island, New Zealand
- Waharoa Speedway Race TrackWaharoa, North Island, New Zealand
- Waihi Beach Dirt Track Race TrackWaihi Beach, North Island, New Zealand
- Waikaraka Park Speedway Race TrackOnehunga, North Island, New Zealand
- Waiuku Dirt Track Race TrackPuni, North Island, New Zealand
- Wellington Family Speedway Race TrackTe Marua, North Island, New Zealand
- Western Springs Speedway Race TrackWestern Springs, North Island, New Zealand
- Whangarei Speedway Race TrackWhangarei, North Island, New Zealand
dirt track racing advertisement
Dirt tracks are an amazing place to spend some time. You can find dirt tracks all over the place, usually in just a little out of the way areas. The dirt track staff are always friendly and happy to see you come through the gate to watch the dirt track races or race yourself.
There is nothing like heading out to the dirt track in the mid-afternoon. Usually park somewhere on the grass or dirt area outside the grandstands entrance. Go early so you can find a great seat for the afternoon / evening of dirt track racing.
Always buy a program so you can get to know the latest news of the track, find out more about the night's schedule, and get to the know the driver's names and race numbers. After claiming my seat and getting the racing program I then head to the vendor area to see what kind of food I can get and what kind of dirt track racing products are available.
Watching the dirt track racing practice before the real races start is a great way to see which racers have good car control. It will help you know who to watch when the real races start. If you are lucky you may end up sitting near some regulars that can give you pointers on who to watch. You might even make some new dirt track friends.
If the track does 50/50 raffle, that is a fun thing to also be a part of. As the night of dirt track racing progresses, it is interesting to feel the excitement and energy of the place grow. You can usually pick out big racer fans or family members because they will be yelling and making large arm movements as the races are happening.
Have a great time at the dirt track races. Bring family and friends. Tell others so this sport can continue to entertain and support those who like to go fast and race on the edge!
Thank you for visiting the dirtFan.com list of dirt tracks and please contact us if there are any tracks missing or need some adjustment.