New Hollis Speedway in Heflin, Alabama, USA
New Hollis Speedway Logo
New Hollis Speedway (formally know as Little River Speedway) was built in the late 70’s. New Hollis Speedway is now family owned, and is the fastest 1/4 mile clay oval track around. With the wide racing surface and the corner banking this adds up for some really great racing. We host many different divisions which means race days are certainly enjoyable and full of fun.
New Hollis Speedway races Street Stock, Bomber, Hobby, Sportsman, and 602 Crate.
New Hollis Speedway Map
New Hollis Speedway Information
9104 Highway 431
Heflin, Alabama, 36264 USA
- lat: 33.516174, lng: -85.630778
- Link to Google Map
- 9104 Highway 431
- Size: 1/4 mile dirt oval
New Hollis Speedway Dirt Track Racing Schedule
We currently have no race dirt track racing schedule for New Hollis Speedway. Please check back later.
New Hollis Speedway Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Talladega Short Track Dirt Track29 miles away - Lincoln, Alabama, USA
- West Georgia Speedway Dirt Track50 miles away - Whitesburg, Georgia, USA
- Penton Raceway Dirt Track50 miles away - LaFayette, Alabama, USA
- Rome Speedway Dirt Track68 miles away - Rome, Georgia, USA
- Senoia Raceway Dirt Track77 miles away - Senoia, Georgia, USA
- Fort Payne Motor Speedway Dirt Track82 miles away - Fyffe, Alabama, USA
- East Alabama Motor Speedway Dirt Track95 miles away - Phenix City, Alabama, USA
New Hollis Speedway Dirt Track Racing Organizations
At this time there are no dirt track racing organizations planning events at this dirt track.