Monett Motor Speedway in Monett, Missouri, USA
Monett Motor Speedway Logo
The Monett Motor Speedway, also known as “The Grand Ol’ Lady”, is said to be the oldest running dirt track in the state of Missouri. The 3/8 mile track with 11 degree banking opened in 1970 and has been running every season since.
Monett Motor Speedway races Late Models, B-Mods, Midwest Mods, Legends, and Pure Stocks.
Monett Motor Speedway Map
Monett Motor Speedway Information
- Phone: 417-737-1806
685 Chapell Drive
Monett, Missouri, 65708 USA
- lat: 36.918213, lng: -93.899438
- Link to Google Map
- 685 Chapell Drive
- Size: 3/8 mile semi-banked clay oval
Monett Motor Speedway Dirt Track Racing Schedule
We currently have no race dirt track racing schedule for Monett Motor Speedway. Please check back later.
Monett Motor Speedway Nearby Dirt Tracks
Monett Motor Speedway Dirt Track Racing Organizations
- ASCS - American Sprint Car Series Dirt Track Racing Organization
- MLRA - Midwest LateModel Racing Association Dirt Track Racing Organization
- OCRS - Oil Capital Racing Series Dirt Track Racing Organization
- POWRi - Performance Open Wheel Racing Inc Dirt Track Racing Organization
- ULMA - United Late Model Association Dirt Track Racing Organization
- USMTS - United States Modified Touring Series Dirt Track Racing Organization