Mississippi Thunder Speedway in Fountain City, Wisconsin, USA
Formerly know as "Tri-Oval Speedway" and "River Raceways" (a landmark 3/8 mile three-cornered tri-oval dirt racing track), the thunder of automobile racing first roared out of the pine trees when the track was founded in 1968.
Mississippi Thunder Speedway races USRA Modifieds, USRA Late Models, USRA B-Mods, 600 Mods, USRA Hobby Stocks, and MTS Hornets.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 608-687-3282
2895 Hwy 35
Fountain City, Wisconsin, 54629 USA
- lat: 44.099798, lng: -91.678998
- Link to Google Map
- 2895 Hwy 35
- Size: 3/8 mile dirt oval
Dirt Track Racing Schedule
We currently have no race dirt track racing schedule for Mississippi Thunder Speedway. Please check back later.
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Red Cedar Speedway66 miles away - Menomonie, Wisconsin, USA
- Deer Creek Speedway69 miles away - Spring Valley, Minnesota, USA
- Cresco Speedway72 miles away - Cresco, Iowa, USA
- Upper Iowa Speedway74 miles away - Decorah, Iowa, USA
- Eagle Valley Speedway86 miles away - Jim Falls, Wisconsin, USA
- Chateau Speedway93 miles away - Lansing, Minnesota, USA
- Fayette County Speedway98 miles away - West Union, Iowa, USA