Macon Speedway in Macon, Illinois, USA
Macon Speedway was built in 1946 by Wayne Webb on the site of a brick factory on Macon’s West side. It has been in continuous operation since its inception.
It has been touted as “The World’s fastest 1/5 mile dirt track” for many years. It was also formerly known as “The Other Brickyard” — “Other” being a reference to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway’s nickname, and “Brickyard” due to buried bricks rising up to the track’s surface from time to time. Many famous drivers who compete on dirt tracks have been to Macon at one time or another.
Macon Speedway races Pro Late Models, Pro Modifieds, Street Stocks, Hornets, and Micros.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 217-764-3000
205 N Wiles St
Macon, Illinois, 62544 USA
- lat: 39.712271, lng: -89.006488
- Link to Google Map
- 205 N Wiles St
- Size: 1/5 mile high banked dirt oval
Dirt Track Racing Schedule
We currently have no race dirt track racing schedule for Macon Speedway. Please check back later.
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Cerro Gordo Speedway25 miles away - Cerro Gordo, Illinois, USA
- Illinois State Fairgrounds43 miles away - Springfield, Illinois, USA
- Lincoln Speedway46 miles away - Lincoln, Illinois, USA
- Coles County Speedway48 miles away - Mattoon, Illinois, USA
- Farmer City Raceway54 miles away - Farmer City, Illinois, USA
- Charleston Speedway56 miles away - Charleston, Illinois, USA
- Fayette County Speedway59 miles away - Brownstown, Illinois, USA
- 1185Champaign County Fairgrounds67 miles away - Urbana, Illinois, USA
- Jacksonville Speedway82 miles away - Jacksonville, Illinois, USA
- Highland Speedway93 miles away - Highland, Illinois, USA
- Peoria Speedway93 miles away - Peoria, Illinois, USA