Marysville Raceway Race Track in Marysville, California, USA
Marysville Raceway Dirt Track Logo
Located In Marysville, California – Marysville Raceway (formerly Twin Cities Speedway & Marysville Raceway Park) is the “Action Track of the West,” featuring competitive motor sports events on our quarter-mile clay oval.
Marysville Raceway showcases all types of race cars that will have fans on the edge of their seats. Winged Pacific 360 Sprint Cars are a fan favorite and they are frequently joined by our growing Wingless Sprints, Stock Cars, and Mini-Stocks divisions. Special shows featuring the 410 Sprint Cars, our West Coast Dwarf Car Nationals, and more.
dirt track racing advertisement
Marysville Raceway Dirt Track Location
dirt track racing advertisement
Marysville Raceway Dirt Track Contacts
dirt track racing advertisement
Marysville Raceway Dirt Track Racing Schedule
Schedules are known to change without warning, double check with race track before heading out.
Sat, Oct 22
- 2022-10-222022-10-22EventScheduledhttps://dirtFan.com/dirtfan/assets/graphics/track_logos/542.jpgGold Fever Taxi Cab Challenge - Xtreme LLM Series, pro stocks, st. stk, pure stocks, hobby stocksDirt Track RacingDirt Track RacingDirt Track Racershttps://schema.org/OfflineEventAttendanceModeMarysville Raceway530-350-7275https://dirtFan.com/dirt-track/USA/California/Marysville/Marysville Raceway/https://dirtFan.com/dirtfan/assets/graphics/track_logos/542.jpg$1468 Simpson Lane Marysville, California, 95901 USA
Sat, Oct 29
- 2022-10-292022-10-29EventScheduledhttps://dirtFan.com/dirtfan/assets/graphics/track_logos/542.jpgPaul Hawes Memorial Sprint Spooktacular - 360 sprint, wingless spec. sprints, crate sprint, Lightning Sp.Dirt Track RacingDirt Track RacingDirt Track Racershttps://schema.org/OfflineEventAttendanceModeMarysville Raceway530-350-7275https://dirtFan.com/dirt-track/USA/California/Marysville/Marysville Raceway/https://dirtFan.com/dirtfan/assets/graphics/track_logos/542.jpg$1468 Simpson Lane Marysville, California, 95901 USA
Sat, Dec 3
- 2022-12-032022-12-03EventScheduledhttps://dirtFan.com/dirtfan/assets/graphics/track_logos/542.jpgRacers Swap Meet - 360 sprint, wingless spec. sprints, crate sprint, Lightning Sp.Dirt Track RacingDirt Track RacingDirt Track Racershttps://schema.org/OfflineEventAttendanceModeMarysville Raceway530-350-7275https://dirtFan.com/dirt-track/USA/California/Marysville/Marysville Raceway/https://dirtFan.com/dirtfan/assets/graphics/track_logos/542.jpg$1468 Simpson Lane Marysville, California, 95901 USA
Sun, Jan 1
- 2023-01-012023-01-01EventScheduledhttps://dirtFan.com/dirtfan/assets/graphics/track_logos/542.jpg2023 New Years PlaydayDirt Track RacingDirt Track RacingDirt Track Racershttps://schema.org/OfflineEventAttendanceModeMarysville Raceway530-350-7275https://dirtFan.com/dirt-track/USA/California/Marysville/Marysville Raceway/https://dirtFan.com/dirtfan/assets/graphics/track_logos/542.jpg$1468 Simpson Lane Marysville, California, 95901 USA
dirt track racing advertisement
Marysville Raceway Dirt Track News
- Championship Finale This Saturday Night at Marysville Raceway
After a season filled with blood, sweat, and tears, the competitors have one final chance to showcase their skills this Saturday night, Aug 27th.
- WMR HITS WATSONVILLE AND MARYSVILLE THIS WEEKEND
The 19th and 20th races of the 2022 Western Midget Racing presented by Masters Design and Construction season hit the dirt this weekend. Friday night will see the stock production powered Midgets at the Ocean Speedway in Watsonville, Calif. The series' second-ever stop at Marysville Raceway Park is on deck for Saturday night's action.
- Dwarf Car Nationals Offers Two Nights Of Racing At Antioch Speedway
Antioch, CA...Dwarf Car racing has proven to be very popular in the western states, and there seems to be no signs of that changing anytime soon. Arizona was a hot bed for Dwarf Cars when the effort was made to start a movement in California in the early 1990s. This Saturday night, Antioch Speedway will play host to the WSDCA Dwarf Car Nationals. The local affiliate group, the Delta Dwarf Cars, are the host association. In the Bay Area and Northern California, there were two groups promoting Dwarf Car racing pretty heavily in the early 1990s. One of them was the NorCal Dwarf Car Association, and a racer named Frank Munroe took a keen interest in the group. Munroe went on to win championships with the group, was the association president and was able to implement a vision that many people only talk about. Frank knew that there were many Dwarf Cars in California and in the western states. He decided to create the Dwarf Car Nationals event in September at Marysville Raceway back in the 1990s. In those early days, car count would frequently swell into the 100s, and everybody wanted to be a part of it. The Dwarf Car Nationals were so successful at Marysville that Munroe started booking events with some of the affiliate associations at other venues. Delta Dwarf Car President Danny Wagner wanted to have one of these races at his home track in Antioch. Wagner has traveled up and down the road with the NorCal Dwarf Car Association in the past and is a champion with that group along with his two Antioch titles. He currently leads the Delta Dwarf Car battle. More than any of his accomplishments, he wanted to give the Antioch Speedway fans a taste of how exciting Dwarf Cars can be when the best of the best come to one place for a weekend of great racing. The Nationals is a two-day event. The Friday portion will also include Pacific Coast General Engineering Hobby Stocks and Wingless Spec Sprints. On Saturday, the Xtreme Scaffolding Limited Late Models and IMCA Stock Cars will be there. The Nationals breaks the Dwarf Car groups into three classifications. The headliners are the Pro division, the Veterans is the class for the older competitors and the Sportsman division is for those who are just getting started in Dwarf Cars. After proving their worth with the two-day Regional event in 2020, Antioch got a Nationals in July a year later. The Sportsman division was won by Santa Maria racer Scotty "The Beast" Preast. Two-time Antioch champion Kevin Miraglio won the Veteran class, and Redwood Dwarf Car champion Chad Matthias won the Pro class. Though Miraglio has sold his car, he will be driving for Roberto Monroy this Saturday night. He is the reigning Veteran division champion. Drivers from the Petaluma-based Redwood group, the Placerville area based NorCal group, the Watsonville-based South Bay group, the Bakersfield-based Southern California group and drivers from surrounding states will converge on Antioch Speedway in the spirit of great competition this weekend. If you're a Dwarf Car fan, this is not a show you'll want to miss. As highlighted above with Miraglio, there is a special championship series being kept for the Nationals. NorCal Star Michael "Spanky" Grenert, who picked up a win at Antioch earlier this year, leads the Pro class. Some of the best drivers will be in this division, including Southern California stars Tommy Velasquez III, Nick Velasquez and Darren Brown, to name a few. The veterans are being led by NorCal star Mike Reeder. Don't let the fact that these are older drivers fool you, the Veterans are every bit as exciting as the Pros. Dan Varner currently tops the Sportsman class. If you're a Dwarf Car fan, Antioch Speedway is where you want to be this weekend. The Wingless Spec Sprints are hoping to see a few more competitors for the Friday night outing. The five races have seen wins being earned by point leader Zack Neeley, recent Sonny Calkins Memorial winner Shawn Arriaga, Daniel Whitley and Shannon Newton (twice). Interestingly enough, they enter the sixth round of racing competition with Neeley and the consistent James East tied atop the leaderboard. Only five points behind them is Tony Bernard. It might look like a battle between these three drivers, but you can't count out fourth ranked Shannon Newton, who is 23 points back. The Pacific Coast General Engineering Hobby Stocks just may be the most popular division at the track these days, and they are sure to make Friday night's show that much more exciting. Point leader Misty Welborn was in the hunt for her fourth win of the season last week when mechanical issues derailed her effort. With her own top 10 performance, Michaela Taylor kept within 24 points of Welborn in the championship battle. Only 16 points behind her is reigning champion Larry McKinzie Jr. Taylor DeCarlo rebounded from back to back disappointments with a Top 10 showing last week, putting her 12 points ahead of Jared Baugh in the race for fourth in the standings. DeCarlo remains the top rookie in the field. After his latest Top 10 effort, Chris long is just 22 points out of fifth. Though he's won several Main Events in his career, a second and a third are his season high efforts this year. The IMCA Stock Cars are coming off of their biggest showing of the season with 15 cars. Point leader Travis Dutra was hoping to break through and get his first win of the season. Though he led most of the race, he settled for his fifth second place finish of the season behind Merced Speedway star Garrett Corn. Despite settling for second again, Dutra left the evening with a 16 point advantage over two-time winner Jason Robles. Meanwhile, Watsonville Hobby Stock champion Joe Gallaher used a Top 5 effort to move to within a point of Jason Jennings for third in the standings. Dave Hill is 13 points out of third. The Xtreme Scaffolding Limited Late Model Series has only been around for a few races, but it's already proving to be very successful. It's produced two car counts in the mid teens at Antioch with wins going to Anthony Slaney and series point leader Dan Jinkerson. Jinkerson is also the Placerville point leader and has another win this year. Jinkerson leads the consistent Dan Brown Jr by 10 points with early season winner Matt Micheli 12 points back The Micheli name is well known at Northern California and Nevada tracks. Matt has won multiple championships at Placerville, Marysville and Chico and should not be count,ed out in this battle. He had a second place finish at the first Antioch visit and will be a threat to win this week. Jay Norton is seven points ahead of past Antioch championship runner-up Rod Oliver and 10 ahead of Slaney in another good battle for fourth. Racing will be exciting on Friday and Saturday with lots of Dwarf Cars and some great support divisions. The gates open at 4:00 with the first race starting at 6:00. Ticket prices are $20 for Adults, $15 for Military, Seniors (60 and over) and Children (under 11) with Children 5 and under free. For further information, go to www.antiochspeedway.com.
- MRP enters points race No. 12 Saturday night
Marysville Raceway Park enters race No. 12 of the summer on Saturday at MRP on Simpson Lane. Pit gates for the competitors open at 3 p.m., with race qualifying set for 6 p.m. The 360 winged sprints, ...
dirt track racing advertisement
Marysville Raceway Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Empire Mine Speedway Race Track26 miles away - Grass Valley, California, USA
- Cycleland Speedway Race Track31 miles away - Oroville, California, USA
- Fast Fridays Motorcycle Speedway Race Track31 miles away - Auburn, California, USA
- Sacramento Mile Race Track38 miles away - Sacramento, California, USA
- Silver Dollar Speedway Race Track42 miles away - Chico, California, USA
- Placerville Speedway Race Track48 miles away - Placerville, California, USA
- Orland Raceway Race Track53 miles away - Orland, California, USA
- Dixon Speedway Race Track60 miles away - Dixon, California, USA
- American Valley Speedway Race Track65 miles away - Quincy, California, USA
- Calistoga Speedway Race Track67 miles away - Calistoga, California, USA
- Lakeport Indoor Race Track73 miles away - Lakeport, California, USA
- Lodi Cycle Bowl Race Track75 miles away - Lodi, California, USA
- Big Time Speedway Race Track78 miles away - Santa Rosa, California, USA
- Antioch Speedway Race Track79 miles away - Antioch, California, USA
- Delta Speedway Race Track84 miles away - Stockton, California, USA
- Petaluma Speedway Race Track84 miles away - Petaluma, California, USA
- Stockton Dirt Track Race Track84 miles away - Stockton, California, USA
- Diamond Mountain Speedway Race Track100 miles away - Susanville, California, USA
Distance information is direct (as the crow flies) - driving distance will differ due to road routes and things like lakes or mountains.